Investing.com | May 14, 2019 13:46
Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Tuesday:
• Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) stock rose 1.1% by 8:09 AM ET (12:09 GMT) as Morgan Stanley upgraded the company from equal-weight to overweight and increased its price target by three dollars to $55, according to CNBC.
• Uber (NYSE:UBER) stock rebounded 2.4%, paring what had been a decline of nearly 18% since last Friday’s stock market debut. Referring to the disappointing performance, the company’s Chief Executive Dara Khosrowshahi warned that the company's stock could remain under pressure in the coming months.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock advanced 1.3% after Electrek reported it has increased the price of all Model 3 variants by $400. The shares ended Monday off 5.2% on tariff worries.
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock recovered 0.7% despite a U.S. Supreme Court decision to give the green light to an antitrust lawsuit accusing the company of forcing consumers to overpay for iPhone software applications. Tuesday’s gains came after a 5.8% decline in the prior session.
• Bayer (OTC:BAYRY) ADRs fell 1.6% after a California jury awarded $2.055 billion in damages to a couple who claimed their cancer had been caused by Roundup, the flagship weedkiller product owned by Monsanto (NYSE:MON), which it bought last year.
Written By: Investing.com
Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.
Get free real time quotes, charts and alerts on stocks, indices, currencies, commodities and bonds. Get free top of the line technical analysis/predictors.
More content, faster quotes and charts, and a smoother experience is available only on the App.